Mechanical High-Low ICCU Bed With Laminated Panels
Manually operated HIGH LOW ICCU bed is especially designed for patients and caregiver. Concealed manual cranking system in most routine tasks HI/LOW, back rest and knee break adjust assist to caregiver in excellent patient care. This bed offers features to make most tasks simpler and safer for both the patient and the caregiver.
Top of CRC sheet perforated uniformly. Base and mainframe work of precise ERW/CRC steel tubes. Base mounted on 125cm DIA. Swiveling castors, two with break. The backrest and knee rest as also Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg, Hi/Low movement obtainable on smooth crank mechanism. The level height of bed can be adjusted to facilitate close observation by the Medical staff. Laminated Panels with S.S. Head and Foot Bows of equal height easily removable for access to the patient. Fitting: SS saline rod and corner buffers with four locations, Detachable a pair of side rails. Drainage bag hooks and complete with Epoxy powder coated finish.
- Tuck away half-length or full length safety ABS molded side guard rails.
- Molding bed top and integrated head foot board made by plastic ABS.
- Removable pair of full length Collapsible or swing off side rail.
- Bonnet type Drop side safety tubular railings.
- Actuator system for remote operation
- Large DIA. Swiveling castors, two with breaks.
- Castor with or without central brakes.
- Collapsible molded handles.
- Rexine covered foam mattress.